Most of us already know about the term SEO(Search Engine Optimization) to increase the hits on any website by getting the better ranking on search engine.
Today we are sharing some of the free tools available for the SEO professionals:
- Google speed insights : Enter a URL, and this tool will test the loading time and performance for desktop and for mobile, plus identify opportunities to improve (and pat you on the back for what you’re doing well). The mobile results also come with a user experience score, grading areas like tap targets and font sizes.
- Keywordtool.io : If you would have ever read or worked on SEO , a query string is something one need to focus.
This tool helps one to get 700+ related keyword based upon search.
- Google webmaster tool : It is a great tool for Constant website analysis, alerts, and error reports. It requires abit of installation on your site. If you’ve got a WordPress website, you can add the webmaster code automatically through a plugin like Jetpackor Yoast.
- Google Keyword Planner : Helps in building word strategy as it knows what people are searching for.
- Google Trends : Provide you the instant view over latest trends, data and visualize over google, to identify what is trending near you.
- QuickSprout Website Analyzer : It gives you full analysis about the website. Includes SEO optimization, speed, tags, keywords, social, links, and even competitor comparisons.
- Schema Creator : This tool help you to customize the way your site will appear on search results. Create custom code so that your reviews, events, organizations, and people are displayed the way you want on search pages. Once you’ve created your schema code, copy and paste to your website, or trythe free WordPress plugin for an even easier implementation.
- Similer Sites: One can use this site two compare the traffic between two sites.
In next part we will talk about the more tools, till then do try these tools and enhance your SEO skills.